Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday Fun

This year my birthday fun started a couple of days before my actual birthday. Well, you could say it started a couple weeks before, with the arrival of my first gift when Mom and Dad came to help paint...I got to look at it for 6 whole weeks before opening it : ) Then the Friday before, Bryan took me on a surprise date to start celebrating...we went to the second Elways location in Cherry Creek (we ate at the other downtown location the evening of our wedding). It was quite yummy.
Then he took me to the mall next door and told me I could pick out a dress or a pair of shoes...woohoo! We ran out of time before deciding on something, but had tons of fun trying on boots...especially these (ridiculously priced) Manolo Blahnik beauties. Bryan still owes me a return trip to find just the right thing...I'm thinking some black ankle boots!

Bryan went out of town Nov 1, but he left me little gifts to find each day he was gone - so fun!

Then, due to a stroke of luck Gina flew into Denver for some work training, so we had a rather fabulous time shopping, eating, and just hanging out in general.

These dresses were not purchased, just tried on for fun.







Gina's enormo meatball sub and my blown-out candle at the Grand Lux Cafe.





And just because it was so...well...not what she wanted, here's a picture of Gina's awesome rental car.

I also received many wonderful birthday wishes and gifts from family and friends...thanks so much to everyone for making #29 a great one! Looking forward to a fabulous year with you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment